D and I made up this wall a couple weeks back when it was absolutely pouring down and we were miserable. This was a couple days after my rain picnic I think, so I was sick as well and not thinking straight. We thought it'd make the dining room cheerful and maybe people would be a little bit happier while they were vacationing in the rain. It did and does still; the dining room/kitchen tends to be the most stressful part of the house for all the volunteers and sometimes just taking a break and reading what people have written makes me feel a lot more. . .sunny.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
you are my sunshine
D and I made up this wall a couple weeks back when it was absolutely pouring down and we were miserable. This was a couple days after my rain picnic I think, so I was sick as well and not thinking straight. We thought it'd make the dining room cheerful and maybe people would be a little bit happier while they were vacationing in the rain. It did and does still; the dining room/kitchen tends to be the most stressful part of the house for all the volunteers and sometimes just taking a break and reading what people have written makes me feel a lot more. . .sunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment