skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the city or you
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
not actually done packing.
ugh. STUFF. so much stuff! And that's only about a third of what I even need. If you click on it and go to the flickr page, you can see what a mess of things I have - I labelled everything.
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
it's like an I Spy thingy. :-D
-Lowell
February 22, 2008 at 5:39 AM
Wesley
said...
WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY FROM ME??
February 24, 2008 at 6:59 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
camden
Poetry that I can't save to delicious!
View my complete profile
archive
▼
2008
(43)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(4)
walk!
split me wide open
not actually done packing.
you're all i need
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
tags
flashflashflash
(20)
londonium
(7)
cameraphone
(2)
fromhome
(2)
nottinghambreathes
(1)
singsing
(1)
2 comments:
it's like an I Spy thingy. :-D
-Lowell
WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY FROM ME??
Post a Comment