skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the city or you
Sunday, February 24, 2008
split me wide open
my room is totally empty. that's the only thing hanging on the walls.
1 comment:
liaseth
said...
Send me your address and I'll mail you some fun pictures. Miss you loads!
February 24, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
camden
Poetry that I can't save to delicious!
View my complete profile
archive
▼
2008
(43)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(4)
walk!
split me wide open
not actually done packing.
you're all i need
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
tags
flashflashflash
(20)
londonium
(7)
cameraphone
(2)
fromhome
(2)
nottinghambreathes
(1)
singsing
(1)
1 comment:
Send me your address and I'll mail you some fun pictures. Miss you loads!
Post a Comment