skip to main | skip to sidebar

the city or you

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

we're so sorry we've been gone

we're so sorry we've been gone

I'm back. Sorry about that! I've got about 300 photos from the last week or so to sort and many long thoughts, so get ready for it.
posted by camden at 4:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
camden
Poetry that I can't save to delicious!
View my complete profile

archive

  • ▼  2008 (43)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • they're really saying "I love you!"
      • Yes! Snow! Snow flurries in the morning and a bit ...
      • i'm dreaming of a white easter
      • when the moon's in the sky I like it
      • this letter made me happy, but it also made me sad
      • I got good people
      • sing to me
      • hello, hello, hello
      • you know where you are
      • we talked of nothing else but
      • tea tea and coffee
      • under the sea
      • sound sound all around
      • what a shame, she was just getting comfy
      • we're so sorry we've been gone
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

tags

  • flashflashflash (20)
  • londonium (7)
  • cameraphone (2)
  • fromhome (2)
  • nottinghambreathes (1)
  • singsing (1)