Saturday, March 22, 2008

more snow!

snow!!

Yes! Snow! Snow flurries in the morning and a bit in the afternoon as well. I apologise for the image quality - my camera is broken right now so I was using my phone. But yes, it snowed in the morning and then again while I was out at the National Portrait Gallery (wonderful, wonderful collection) - I stepped outside and there was all this sharp white in my face. Totally awesome. And, freezing. I love it. None of it stuck as London is quite warm, but it was so great.

Also, we have some lovely daffodils in the front yard right now.



Also, there is an Easter funfair up on Hampstead Heath this weekend! I went up by myself today (not much fun) and it was very cute and empty. And I really liked this house:

it's a yellow house

No comments: