Natural History museums rule. As a general law of tourism, you can never go wrong with a Natural History museum. All good natural history museums have dinosaur skeletons, cases of stuffed animals, a scale model of a blue whale, and excited small children running underfoot. The London Natural History museum has all that and a scale model of a tyrannosaurus rex that made noises and moved it's head in a vaguely threatening manner. London's Natural History museum was plus one excited teenager running about underfoot. I may have taken a couple of videos on my cell phone, I was that excited.
And on top of that, they had an incredible exhibition of Shell's Wildlife Photography that I spent well over an hour in. You can see some of the photos online here. I suggest you check it out if you are interested in nature photography! It all made me itch for an slr.

1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the link Camden. Those pics were great! Wish I coulda been there to see the exhibit too!! (Can I come visit?!?) Sounds like you have been bitten by the photo bug. Yeah- you really gotta get an SLR. It's made such a huge difference in the shots I'm able to get :-)
Post a Comment